There are 3 steps:
Step 1. Connect Greenhouse and Lytmus
You can skip Step 1 if you already use Greenhouse with another Lytmus product, such as Lytmus Take-Home.
- Email email@example.com requesting they activate the integration with Lytmus.
- The Greenhouse Support Team will email you a SendSafely link where you can safely enter your API key. You can obtain this API key in your Lytmus account page, under the Greenhouse API key section. Do not email Greenhouse your API key; instead, use SendSafely link provided by Greenhouse.
- The Greenhouse Support Team will email you confirming that the integration with Lytmus is ready for use.
Step 2. Configure your Greenhouse job
- In Greenhouse, navigate to your specific job, click Job Setup, then Interview Plan.
- Click +Add Stage at the bottom of the page.
- Scroll down, select Lytmus, click Add.
- Click Edit Take Home Test. In the dropdown Lytmus Test to send candidate select Create a Remote Interview. In the dropdown Who should grade this test, select your own name. Disable all notifications for this stage. Click Save.
- Under Interview Plan, drag the Lytmus stage and place it just before the Phone Interview stage.
Step 3. Schedule a Remote Interview with a candidate
- In Greenhouse, go your candidate's page. In the stage called Lytmus, click Send Test. In the To: field, type your own email (not the candidate's email). This will send yourself an email called Link for Lytmus Remote Interview with..., containing the Invite URL that the candidate and interviewer can use to conduct the Lytmus Remote Interview.
- In the Phone Interview stage, click Schedule Interview, and in the Description field, paste the Invite URL that you received via email. The Invite URL can be shared with both candidate and interviewer; they will use this URL to start the Live Interview.